Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hi!

Hello blogverse!
Long time no see!
Sorry about that, school got in the way. I have been visiting though. I've been reading Mm's blog and Moon's. Even though Moon hasn't been updating much either.

Anywho, I feel pretty bad right now for a number of reasons:
1) I hit some small creature that darted out at me last night when coming home from a party. I have yet to check and make sure there is no blood or animal remnants on the car. It upsets me more than I expected it too. It just makes me feel bad to have killed something that wasn't so much as bothering me. But even if I had seen the thing before I did, I still mostly likely wouldn't have been able to stop and I wasn't about to kill both Moon and myself over an animal, no matter how bad I feel about runing it over.
2)Exams. 'nuff said.
3) It's mother's day and I forgot to even so much as call my mum and talk with her. I remembered her birthday but no this. The thing is I thought so muxh about mother's day over the past weeks because I didn't (and still don't) know what to get her. I know that I'll have it by the time I get home this week for the summer but I was so focused on getting the gift that I completly forgot to even talk to her. She called me. I hate that. And to make matter's worse. My brother forgot too. Sigh...
4) I haven't had God time yet. It's almost dinner and I have completed very little that is vital to my existance. Like studying and reading my Bible. I did eat though. I also washed clothes and dishes. That's great and all but I feel so behind and unproductive. Once I get started I should feel better though.

*Sigh* Life...too short for all I want to fit in it.

Oh! I just remembered a quote that Moon said that I absolutely love! When talking about relatives who lived through the Great Depression and what they taught thier daughter she said, "They pinched the dust the pennies leave behind." I love my roommate! It (the quote) and she make me very happy!

studying to do...
Self

No comments: