Saturday, November 15, 2008

Odd Dream...I think

Okay Moon is very weird in my dream/awaking state. But I'm sure you knew that from previous posts.

Okay, this morning I woke up around 7. I laid for a bit and then rolled over and looked in Taiyou's bed next to me. As I gazed, I noticed that Moon was also in Taiyou's bed. At seeing this I immediately freak out and roll back over. All I could think was "But Taiyou's straight!" and things along the line of "Why didn't I wake up?" I then decided to make sure that Moon was actually in her bed, so I rolled back over and indeed she was. Still freaked out, I turned toward the wall again. Frustrated at the ridiculousness of the situation, I checked the bed again. Moon was missing! Excited I look down (Taiyou and I have loft beds which Moon sleeps under on her futon) and notice she's now in her bed. Now that everything is normal, I get up and go to the bathroom. I come back get into bed and try to go back to sleep. I then roll over and see Moon in bed with me. So, I tell her "get out of my bed."
she replied, "in a minute."
"whatever." and roll back over.
I then waited and looked back to see if she had moved and indeed she was back in her bed.
Amazingly, all of her movements were completely silent. This makes be believe that I was really asleep except for when I went to the bathroom.

Something funny though. Moon said that she remembered saying "in a minute" in one of her dreams.
odd but whatever.

I hope that I just have weird dreams. And not a promiscuous roommate.
self

1 comment:

Brilliant or Something said...

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!
It's just YOUR mind projecting promiscuity onto poor, defenseless me.

I like Taiyou's idea of astral projection.