Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving break

I am upset right now. I told Taiyou I would take her to the airport over a month ago and now my parental unit is forcing me out of it. Because it's better for him. What about Taiyou? He told me to tell to take a taxi. To take a taxi to a place 30 minutes away. That is crazy expensive especially when I could take her and get home around the same amount of time. 1hour 30 minutes no matter what I do, so I figured I'd help a friend with 30 of them.

I don't understand why he's this way but then I do. I understand he worries but I don't understand what these severe worries are founded upon. I have to learn to travel. It's not like he didn't provide me with 50 thousand different maps, all current, of the places closest to me to which I could end up going.

This is really frustrating. I hate to do this to Taiyou but I have no choice. I wish I had mentioned it earlier so that if (indeed when) he did this Taiyou would have had mor notice than the day of.

I really hate this. I can't believe I'm backing out on my word. I didn't even want to wait until 4 to leave but because I had already told her I would take I relented and decide to wait for her to get out of class.

I hope she doesn't get mad at me. But then again, it's really not my fault. I made plans to include her, it's just that they got shot down. I hope all goes well for Taiyou. I wish he knew her better. Maybe that would help. Or if she lived somewhere between here and home.

Sigh, alas, I have to do what I do not wish. The damage is done. For the sake of well-being I do not understand.

Self

No comments: