Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kitties, WoW, and Organic Chemistry

Today, I have managed to get internet at a friend's house as we work on our research project for this summer. We are writing our grant proposal and hoping to get funded. It envolved making a computer program that will show chemical reactions. I won't go into details but I really would like to. I am a sincere science dork/nerd/geek (whichever). But so is my research partner so we're good.

While here at MK's house (my friend) I got to see her kitties and I'm excited because the female one (Kitty) is pregnant. She is adorable and tiny with a bulging belly. She's only 9 months old and almost ready to give birth. The other kitty (a male - KK) is jealous of the attention she's getting. He also got mad at me earlier when I didn't let him in the bathroom while I peed. Apparently, in the wild, the Beta-cat( in this case KK) goes with the alpha-cat (me) and guards him while he's doing his business. Had I known I would have let him do his guarding but I didn't so he just sat outside the bathroom and waited for me. Angrily. You could see it in his face. Oh well, nothing to be done about it. He's now happily tucked away in a new box that MK set up for Kitty to give birth in. So much for that idea.

Now that I have written a suffiecent amout regarding my trip, i will go to happily play WoW and level my character.

Self

I've been waiting to level for some time. I'm happy this trip inables me to multitask!

No comments: