Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nipples and Christmas Break

Apparently, to Moon my exclamation of "New Post!" was really "Nipples!" Wow, she just waved her bra in my face in response to me blowing a raspberry at her. Odd. But then again she's Moon.

I have now finished all of my exams! I had 4, one each day and an essay due today. I'm happy I studies (not as well as I should have) but I think I did okay. At least I got a 96 on my formal lab report! And I just found out the most wonderful news every about Organic chem. Dr. S is going to count the lowest test grade as half as much as the others! Woo! that will help everyone's grade.

Organic bleh! you'd think a biologist would like organic anything, but alas, it is not so. To demonstrate this point several bio majors are dropping their BS degrees to BA degrees so they don't have to take the second half of the course. Lucky them. I can't do that. I'm pre-med, both required. Sigh...

Sadly, my toe began hurting again today. I don't think I mentioned it any previous post but I suffered a toe injury during a play here on campus. It swelled and hurt for about 2 or 3 weeks and then stopped. But now, a month later, it's starting again. Maybe I should go to the doctor if it continues. Although nothing should be wrong. It wasn't broken, just swollen. Sigh...why does like have to include hurting toes? At least it's not something more serious.

yay! home in a few hours!

Self

I'm very glad I get to see Mm's new kitty soon. ^_^

No comments: