Saturday, February 21, 2009

bleh...

That's an odd title for me. It's more like one for Moon.

Anywho, the point of the post: Why is it that I feel bad when I make my roomie feel bad when I didn't mean to in the first place? I wish that wasn't so, but Moon is a mch more sensitive person than I am (at least with many things) so when I say things, possibly jokingly, she gets upset. Sometimes it confuses me. She gets teary eyed and sad looking. Then it makes me sads and sightly panicky because I don't want her to cry. I don't like it when Moon cries. I often don't understand whe she's crying, or about to, in the first place. I should make more effort to understand where my roomie is coming from. It's a very different thought world from my own. I guess our thought world collide in many areas but are really foreign in others. You know this could possibly be a racial thing. Idk. But possibly. Could just be personal difference. Who knows?

Hey maybe I could do a psych experiment on racial differences in what makes people cry.

I am a science major.

self

ps. Love you Moon! (help me understand your tears!)

1 comment:

Brilliant or Something said...

I was crying because I'd been trying to be less of a lazybum, and then when I asked you to close the door again because I'd already closed it and then you'd opened it when you came thru, you'd gotten...well, not huffy, but you seemed aggravated. & I was sick, & trying to figure out how actually doing what you get onto me about not doing got me 'scolded.'
Think puppy. Easily wounded, but give it some love and it bounces right back.