Friday, February 27, 2009

Jonas!!!

Yes, I like the Jonas Brothers.

They are amazing! I just got back from going to see the 3D movie (yeah opening night!! haha! :)) I loved it! Aside from the middle schoolers screaming at everything, it was great. 3D is really cool. I think I'd like to go see the movie again. I'm really glad I and all those I went with got tickets on Fandango ahead of time. Apparently I countibuted to massive sales. Hm. Good for JB. I personally would like one of Nick and Kevin's guitars. Hm...Kevin giving it to me in person...hehe. It was really fun to go out with friends to see a group you all like even if it was just a 3D version of their concert.

Moon and Taiyou probably don't care anything about Jonas. Or how good Joe looks shirtless. Maybe a bit about the latter but that's onlly female interest and only then if they like muscle.

I need sleep, I've already stayed up to late. At roughly 11:00, I look out the window and saw the parking lot. I mistook it for water. I knew the water was the ocean, yet I still accepted the cars sitting on/in it. That was 50 minutes ago. To bed I go.

Oh, if you ever go to TGI Fridays try the Cajun Shrimp and Chicken pasta. It's really good. And our waiter was friendly. I wish another one of our friends could have been there but she had the "plague" that was going around. "plague" is one of many things: flu, bronchitus, or some unknown thing that could be a variant of flu. We aren't sure. But either way this campus is infected. My mum even got it from being here only a few hours.

going to bed now almost an hour after I said I should/would.

self

No comments: