Monday, March 9, 2009

My finger...

hurts. Don't really know why I started it this way but I did. Guess because I wanted to. Who knows?

Anywho, I'm thinking of buying a college ring online and am toying with the idea of asking to join the ring ceremony. But then I don't know if I want to go through all the trouble of the tradition. Asking faculty to be my sponsor. Talking with my parents about something. Finding stuff to wear. But I think it would be a nice memory. I guess I should talk with our class pres to find out if I can join then decide if I want to.

I also need to pick a gift for my mum. And decide which weekend I want to visit her. I also need to pick a girt for my big's graduation and her b-day too. Sigh, were on earth does money come from and why can't I locate this source?

Ring, possible summer course, 3 gifts, littles...I wish money grew underneath my bed where I could pick it out at will. Would be nice. Maybe only $300 a month. I don't care any little bit would help. I'd gladly accept a dollar. Be very surprised but happy.

Oh big = my mentor, little = my mentor-ee (what is the word for the reciprocal?)

self

i feel rather out of it right now...

No comments: