Thursday, March 12, 2009

tired...sleepy

OK to start, I signed that in my head. ASL penetrates into all aspects of my life. I randomly sign things while I'm thinking or talking to others. especially fingerspelling. I do it without realizing I'm doing it sometimes. I don't know I'm doing it until someone asks me what I was spelling. I wonder sometimes how often I fingerspell when I'm alone without knowing it. I should video tape myself and find out. not going to bother, waste of film.

anyways, back to topic of the post even though I never started it in the first place. I am tired. I have been tired for a while.(mostly at the end of a day) It make me think I could be anemic. But then I think back to my sleeping habits and tell myself I'll go to bed early and see if I really am then never make it bed to early to test the theory. So, I'll try to get into bed tonight at a descent hour but then it's Friday so I don't know if that's going to happen.

You know, I have an energy drink. But the interesting thing is I have no clue what it will do to me. Could make me sleepy could give me energy. Caffiene has an odd effect on me you see, opposite(2 servings of strong coffee or so) in fact. But the drink also has crap loads of sugar, which makes me hyper. What will happen? I really should experiment on myself. So now is not the time. I want to do it from a baseline of not hyper, not tired. just normal. Which again requires me to get sleep. sigh. sleep and college student don't agree in most situations. partly our fault, partly life. This all could be just a long day as my MWTh's are.

self

No comments: