Saturday, March 22, 2008

How do I start...

You know, bloggers make this look easy...How on earth do you know what to write about? I think I may be putting to much thought into this much like I do with other things.



I guess I should start with a recourse of today's events but my day really wasn't all that interesting. When is it? Oh well.



Oh! Idea! My roomie's (Moon) mum has a blog and on one of her recent posts she discussed how she saw her beauty recently. It made me feel so happy and grateful for her. She really is a wonderful and great person. I wish I had sought to tell her this sooner and more often. But anyway, i myself have been dealing with some self-esteem issues and it uplifted me to here someone talk about themselves in such a positive light. I really needed that. It has given me the strength that I have been praying for. *ah-hem* excuse me: the strength for which I have been praying. (Moon and her incessant grammar corrections has begun to take affect on me). Moon's mum really is a blessing. I really should talk with someone about all of my little problems, but I'm too shy and lazy to do so. Oh well, I'll be fine in Christ no matter what happens! Yay! Monkeys! Hehe! ^_^

Self
(who feels much better about herself and has the courage and strength to tackle my problems! Woo!)

1 comment:

Java said...

This post gives me warm fuzzies. I'm glad I can help you with this sort of thing.

Darling Monkey, if you ever want to chat about anything, I'm happy to listen. And talk. I'm good at talking....