Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dangerous Liaisons

The theatre has taken control over my life.

I don't know if this is a good or bad thing. I now know a lot more about all that goes into producing a performance. And boy is it a lot of work from a lot of people. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if the cast were smaller (10+ people).

I'm running lights. My job should be really easy, pushing a button. But since the prof who was supposed to be setting up the cues really can't due to being one in several million to get a flesh eating virus I have to do lots of wierd things with the light board. But I'm learning and it's not that bad. It could be a lot worse.

Thank God it isn't.

Self
(I'm really aggitated with my laptop as it erased that last paragraph then blogspot autosave the erasing. I HATE having to re-write things.)

1 comment:

Java said...

You are doing the lights, as a Monkey, but Light isn't. Interesting. Of course she's busy fighting the good fight for equal treatment of the downtrodden, so maybe she's busy.
But the light job sounds like fun. Ain't college grand?