Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Technical First Meme

Four Jobs I have had in my life (for which I was paid):
Telemarketer
Tutor
that's all that I was actually paid for

Four Movies I would watch/have watched over and over:
Pumpkinhead
Harry Potter (all that have been made)
Disney's Lion King
Rent

Four Places that I have lived:
G-wood, SC (two different locations here if that counts)
SP, SC
nowhere else

Four TV Shows that I watch:
Bleach
CSI: (Nevada) Miami
Law & Order: SVU
Naruto

Four Places I have visited:
Jacksonville, FL
Anderson. SC
Hartwell, GA (and by default Elberton) I love small towns
Charlotte, NC

Four People who email me regularly:
the college
Facebook
NY Times
Elisa

Four Favorite Foods:
Tuna (in sushi and out of cans, think I'd love it if I had it whole!)
100% Apple Juice
any carb (I'm a carb addict)
shrimp

Four Places I would like to be right now:
my house underneath our old chopped down cedar tree in our hammock
a hot clean nondorm shower
with my sober grandpa
some comfy place flirting with a hot Christian single guy

Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
summer break
gardening this summer (esp. strawberries)
getting a job which doesn't involve getting hung up on by angry people
the end of April

Four People who should post Four Things:
as I don't know many ppl in blog verse no one or rather any who would wish to post

Self

No comments: