Thursday, September 25, 2008

Internet difficulties

:::UPDATE:::
yes, okay. i understand now. below is just a rant because I really never wanted to leave work. But while i was gone to rehearsal Dude came and set up the router. The reason he wasn't able to come earlier was because someone apparently crashed the Internet. i don't understand that as I was on the Internet while it was apparently crashed. But whatever. He was really cool as he didn't have to stay after to set up my router. I didn't expect him to and he really shouldn't have in my opinion. I'm thankful for it, needless to say he really surprised me. i should tell him I appreciate it. I'll go do that now.

disregard all that is below.

Self
_________________________
i hate it when people don't do things they say they will and proceed to not do them without warning.

Light, Taiyou, and I have been waiting very happily for the router to be set up. It's my router so I diligently took the router to campus tech and had it worked on there. After Dude finished with it, he emailed me and informed me that I needed to set up an appointment to finish the set up. So I email him back and forth in attempts to get a good and close time to set it up. He can't work on my class and work schedule so I decide to take time off from Work-Study and set up the router at his request. Despite the time and day being his request, he did not call me. So after waiting 10 minutes past the time he was to call, I called him. One of the work-study ladies answered saying he wasn't in the office. Wow, what a butthole. How can you pick the time and date and then not show up or say that you won't be able to do it? I hope he has a good excuse for wasting my time and money. It's been 30 minutes and he still hasn't called me. I think I just should go back to work and worry about the router later. I also need to keep in mind that the router will not work without him. Therefore, I cannot say rude/bad things when he does manage to call or when I email him.

Moon is being very odd while talking to her laptop. She keeps saying "you poor thing." I've never thought about talking to Draco (my laptop) in the same way I'd talk with something living. Not to say that I don't talk to Draco. It's usually pleading or fussing at him but talking nonetheless.

Here's to going back to work to get money and forget about idiot Dude who should be helping me with my router.
*Sigh!*

Self

1 comment:

Java said...

So, does this mean all three of you can access the internet simultaneously from your dorm room?

Hi Monkey. It's good to see you posting again. :)