Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm back!

Wow. Lord konws I haven't updated in forever! But I am back. Moon requested it. It's all for you Moon!

Oh, yeah. I now have two roommates: Moon again and Taiyou.

Yes, I'm back at college. I now all but offically live in the science buliding. I go to class there for 3 out of 5 of my classes, I work there, and on Fridays I'm there from early morning until lunch-without leaving. And it's FREEZING all the time! I havve no clue who controls the temperature but they need to turn it up. I'm dreading winter. But at least then I will have a coat on when I walk in the building. I never realized that lab tables could be so cold until I got here.

My mum was very pessimistic about our roommate arrangement. She knew that Moon and I got along well alone but didn't know how Taiyou would affect things. But all is well in collegeville. Except the test looming in the not so far distance of Monday before lunch. Oh well, I have some time left to catch up and make sure i understand how to do things. I really don't want to do terrible on my first Organic test. Or Zoology for that matter. I really should study more often. I hate it though. I'd rather read manga or any other book other than the science ones. Only psych. I like that book. It's interesting. Reading about bond angles and the sturcture of organic compounds isn't so much. I can't wait until we do something interesting.

I love my job. 9 hours in my beloved science building (despite the cold and how frequently I'm there it feels like home and is very comfy - not physically but mentally-when I'm there). I work for two profs in one of my minors. (people always tell me I'm insane for having 2 minors and a major.I reply with "Oh, I'm changing one to a major. So I'll be a double major with a minor." I love me!)

Well, I should go and let Moon have the internet to herself. I terrible not having the router set up. All 3 of us share one ethernet cord. It's sad. <-- I thought that in ASL! That class is really getting to me and changing how I think and act.

Sign good job DB (my ASL prof)

Self

1 comment:

Brilliant or Something said...

What about thinking things in French & English & ASL? Erg much?

We need a dorm closer to our 2nd homes next year!